vrijdag 24 december 2010

Taking a shit

Today, I had the most groundbreaking experience ever. I had to take a dump, and I was about to head home on my bike, which takes about 20 minutes.

It wouldn't be such a problem, if I didn't have diarrhea.

The problem with diarrhea is that once you have to, you really have to, you can't not think about it, and me, as one of the people which doesn't like to take a shit in a public bathroom, would have to hold it up for 20 minutes, this was not possible, and I knew it.

Halfway home I almost shit my pants, as I saw a big supermarket, there, I asked for the nearest bathroom and had the most amazing experience there, as I let loose my troubles.

None of the employees looked as if they found it strange, and as I went home with a happy smile, I thought about what would happened if I continued my way home.

I learned something today:


When you gotta go, you gotta go, don't hold it up or you're gonna be sore in the end.


You're welcome,

Havain

2 opmerkingen: